Earlier I thought I should go to theater watch evening show of Hindi feature film 'Sanghai. Why I was tempted to be in hall was that first I was closely following it's review which somehow convinced me that movie is good. And also some of my friends tweets that Sanghai is good movie so worth-watching. 

Second thought; Sanghai is hindi movie despite popular why should I pay for hundred of rupees  instead I should go to promote Nepali movie. Well, Nepali, definitely was best idea but question in mind which Nepali movie should I watch? Highway - yet to come theater. Loot - already been watched. Then? Yeah.. recall, I heard many of tweetpal watched movie Apabad, a 100% Nepali movie! Should I go for Apabad then? Was needed take permission from Kabita as she was also going to join me. I didn't talk to her what I was cooking in mind. 

Finally, changed my movie idea. Thought better go to PashuPatinath & enjoy SADHYA AARATI. Very auspicious moment for me being faced 'Evening Aarati in Pashupati. I spent almost 4-hours wandering here and there around beautiful place I love to be frequent. 

I don't know visiting Indian cricketer MS Dhoni today visited PashuPati or not but I made it today. After a long interval I made it today for myself. At least those 45 minutes were totally mine to get inner peace.

The moment I capture in phone may be worth seeing for you. Enjoy;


















2 comments:

Bhasker Kafle said...

nice to see you while you were returning!! It was really a very nice evening!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I was behind you but was not sure that was you, finally saw each other, peaceful mind being there during evening. Nice to see you.

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll