Who inspires whom in what extend? It really does matter in every human life. I used to write something when I was in school and campus. I have few friends in Kathmandu. I shared the room with one friend though we were from same village. My writing habit stopped when I got an opportunity to work with FM station just because of I had to spend almost my time with official activities. I got married in six years ago. Since then I forgot to write because I spent my every moments with my wife and rest time in office.

A couple of days ago, my one friend requested me to see the poem. It was in English. It was on relation of life and death and really beautiful one. I inspired by the way of writing. Then I could not stop me to write the poem on "DEATH". My colleagues at office loved that poem. I shared it with some of my good friends. They posted me their comments over email. The poem has been uploaded in my blog as well. Reading the poem I am still receiving encouraging feedback from my colleagues, friends and relatives as well.

I don't think I am a good writer. But thinking about INSPIRATION. Being inspired by other is not easy. But the poem that my friend wrote inspired me to write.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful blogsite. really attractive. personal but worth public attention. it shows u have managed to give lots of time for that. its really modest idea of sharing your day to day but major activities, lifestyle, experience, feeling and many more things among your family members, relatives, colleagues, friends circle -- staying in or outside the country.

In short, tyamkeview reflects your moods in different occasions, lifestyle, private news and views as well.

Poem on death: a thought provoking one. in fact, it urges one to ponder upon who in fact s/he is... where the person is heading toward at last...

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll