Dear Kale,

I m writing this because I scared last night thinking about the conversation we had at office among the production team. We were in technical training and practical session on studio was conducted during the course of action. We went there. Binayak asked me to go inside along with Jaya ji. We sat just in front of the microphone and started chat as if we were conducting the live presentation. It was just for the practice but we made enough noise and we made all outsider laughing since the topic of our conversation was not other than the single word "DEATH".

As you know about me that I was quite out of scene in any type of creative writing SINCE we got married. The reason you must know behind this was I spent my life with you, I enjoyed with you and I tried my best to make you happy in every moments. Now I am recalling the date we had met first time in Biratnagar when you were taking part the training as "trainee" whereas I was a representative of FM station that was about to start and I was there to looking for potential candidate for the FM and finally we selected you as a key member of FM. Meeting you took a new turn when we decided to get married. It has almost 6 years completed we married and though we have our son I felt alone for the first time in my life last night.

I was at the office as usual and my one fried requested me to read the write up, it was poem in regards to the relation of 'Life and Death". I read through it again and again and then I wrote a poem on the topic "Death". Upendra and Jaya, both told me that it was really good one and then Jaya requested me to talk about my poem on studio while we are doing the practical exercise on how to place the microphone properly. We discussed on the the theme death. We made us laugh and other as usual.

But when I reached to home at night at around 7:00, I thought why we did this today? Is the death matter of discussion in that way? Don't you scare from death? Then I scared that what happen if you or me or our son will...... I could not sleep in well manner. I just think about you and son, but the reality was that I was alone, no one was in my room except Television set and a music was playing on FM set. What was that song you know? Yes It was 'Thorai Thorai Risa Ani Dherai Dherai Maya, Risma Pani Dekhirahanchhu Mayako nai Chhaya..." .. the only one song so that we are together.

Love u n punte n miss u both a lot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Binaya jee;
Its really a hearttouching love letter. As i was one of the key member of this discussion at office, I can imagine how did you feel about this discussion at night especially when you were alone. While going through this letter, my tears couldn't stop.

here,I would like to say Great writer with deep feelings !!

J

Anonymous said...

binaya g....the write was relly good as well as ur peom titled Death. keep on writing

AS

Anu said...

Binaya dai,
that day when you both were discussing about DEATH, you were enjoying the discussion so much that no one could imagine that you would be emotional to this extend!! and now no one would remain untouched by this free and honest emotions of yours!its really beautiful.

ANU

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll