People are nice, place is beautiful, no traffic jam bigger and bigger roads I thought and thought, compared with my town Kathmandu and finally reached to the conclusion that we are far behind in infrastructure developed. When I left Kathmandu for Islamabad today afternoon I was worried thinking that where I am traveling is considered risky areas in terms of security, suicide bombing, killings. Last night also it happened suicide bombers in Lahore left more than 50 people killed and nearly 150 injured. In the morning when Kranti told me that sir are you going there please take care yourself. I said her no need to get worry but I had not heard any news about yesterday's bombing. If I had heard it it would have difficult for me to get my wife convinced. Thanks god we both didn't hear that. Binita again said me how you feeling, are you feeling sad? She was also relating the same incidents but not directly. Later on she said I searched net and checked event for last four months and finally made me satisfied that Islamabad is safest place to visit.
I was towards board flight attendant announced that PIA 269 for Karachi was ready to board, I saw people in queue. I checked my boarding pass flight number was same it was just announced but thought why it is said the flight goes to Karachi. I finally asked security a question 'is Karachi and Islamabad the same city? How pity I was, he said yes. Latter on when cabin crew announced flight info it was right that flight was going to Karachi but via Islamabad which made me happy.
I happily reached Islamabad. Irfan welcomed me. He briefly talked about current situation of Pakistan. I found him very serious thinking security arrangement as another international staff is visiting just after I left. We will have three days but have to do a lot. He talked that situation is not favorable as it is in Nepal.
One the way it might be over the sky of Delhi captain made an announcement shared his feelings and advised passengers not to get worry in foreign land. He briefly forecaste weather situation. Request everyone be happy. I liked that. It was my 13th international flight I haven't heard captain talking this way. So that l liked the way he talked to passengers. The sky of Kathmandu was not clear, however no turbulence experienced. After all flight was safe and sound. I am now preparing the work I and Irfan doing together. He is upstairs. I have called my wife but couldn't talk to her as phone connectivity was so poor. I left message for her, latter on found that she got the message. I am missing her and Bishu a lot.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll