I wonder why people act differently? Why people ignore someone who they don't like. But I wonder why without any reason people simply ignore others.

In last few weeks I even don't have time to spend with my sweet baby boy. My wife keeps complaining me because I am not giving her time.But she is so caring, loving. I love her much. I look like I am super busy creature in this world. Despite exhausting schedule at work, tired and feeling dizzy I keep spending my almost day and night working with Internet. I have more words in my mind which I want to write here, but now I am feeling that I am not able to do that just because I feel I have other important things to do. What are those things which I consider they are important in my life. I have no answer.

My wife should be important for me, my son should be important for me, but instead of spending my time with them I am working, working and just working. It's not the life, damn! I have my family so that I am here to do whatever I want to do. They are providing me with whatever supports and care I need from them. Son allow me to go away from Kathmandu. Wife never complains me that I am not staying much time with her. However, I feel I am not a good husband neither good father. I am chasing with myself. Just don't want to be machine. But situation makes me a kind of machine as if I have no live. This is what I feel in 2011, let us plan something best for 2012 as new year is approaching fast.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archive