It was expected to get few things done today but today seemed like worst day that nothing had happened as planned. Visit to the Arati & Company see the designs of low cost housing went on successful. I found low cost housing comfortable and easy to install. It is earth quake protected. Popular among the low earned people like me. Nice home with three to four room facility will set up in in the capacity of 700 to 800 sq fit land.

My plan today was to transfer the land registration to my wife account. It was unsuccessful due to not have few money. It is planned for this week. I met few of my friends, though I didn't talk to them openly that I need a financial support it observed that they are also experiencing financial problem so that I thought better not to tell them.

When I left Kabita in Maitighar park hoping it will be easiest for her to catch Micro or Tempo or any means of publc vehicle to reach Kumaripati it was unfortunate that she even didn't get any public vehicle free. So she decided to walk, but as I heard it made me disappointed. I have no other way than let her do what she decided as she was in plan to reach Transportation office before 3 PM today as office was going to issue a driving license.

I visited the school of my son and brought him back home with him. Went to get Kabita from Transportation office. We both had momo on the way to home.

Indeed, it was good news ever for those democratic Ang San Suki released from home arrest. It was after 15 months as she was kept in house arrest. World who believe in democracy and freedom is enjoying her release. In our political scenario no important decision had made today beside quarreling and blaming each other.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks as a remedy for this discriminating article, it's very much notable blogs

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll