I AM TOTALLY BLANK TODAY AS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE AREA OF POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT TODAY IN THE COUNTRY.
My day started with a cup of tea, and with good morning kiss of my wife. My son gave me good morning hug with his usual smiling face. I then, went to college to meet my thesis supervisor seeking his input on the paper submitted. It has been long gap I have met college friends but today I did. Arun and Shusila have come to college for the same purpose. I realized that completing thesis is not easy job as I expected to be. It's time taking job. It's been whole year I completed my master in mass communication and journalism from Purbanchal University, however I am struggling hard to complete thesis. Anyway, I can get it done within one month from now. Say, I will be there standing in front of veteran professor facing their question on my topic and might be on finding I discovered through doing thesis, which is on last day.
Anyway, recalling what I have done today is fairly good work, and it is somehow exercise of mind that I think. Before noon, I was in a meeting with JSSR partner organization. It went on well. Then come back to office. It was not in my schedule that I should go to lunch with Gemma, but I realized that I need to go since the person who wanted to join Gemma in lunch went out for another deadline. Actually, it was good time I spent in meeting Gemma and had few discussion about professional and personal work. Later, few more people from office came to join us. Momo was not bad, and pasta as well. Gemma requested me her to ride to Summit as she wanted to take her stuff before meeting is started. Staff meeting was there but no specific issues was being discussed besides administrative procedures. It went on long since a lot of questions have been raised. I was not feeling easy at work today but why, I don't know. It might be there was no reason, but might be it was reasoned. Call to Toya, met him and then we met Pawan Roy, chair of Youth Action Nepal.
Informal discussion with two plates of momo, a glass of fresh-lemon –soda, and coffee, yes hot and sour soup, political talk, everything was going on wonderfully. As Pawan ji is going to visit US coming Friday we discussed about trip, his activities. I returned home with a plate of momo but found son was already slept, which made me unhappy as I want to spend my few time with him during the morning and evening. Time is going on, I am still feeling not happy but why I don't know.

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archive