June 14, 2010
I met Susal, friend of mine. I met her in Vermont when I was there attending three week long CONTACT program in SIT Graduate Institute Vermont USA in 2009 June. She is here with the aim of accomplishing her university research on non-violence and dialogue in peace-building. I briefly provided her my opinion on current political deadlock, and few interventions initiated by civil society. In the evening I met Tulsi ji at Zazbell restaurant had few informal talks. We watched world cup match between Japan & Cameron where Japan beat by one goal.
June 15, 2010
The day was normal as other day. I spent my time in meeting different people in office.
June 16, 2010
Not that much different than other day. Spent my time in meeting. Finalized some important task. Met a person from Bhojpur, was station manager at Chomolungma FM, a newly established Community Radio station in district. I saw Mr. Bhuwan innocent, and grateful to me, but I have done nothing special for him instead of taking him to the office.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archive