This is almost 7 pm. Time to go home. I can just remember how desperately my son is waiting me would be. He usually identify the sound my bike makes, and opens door. He is getting older, clever and clever. He is honest than before. Try hard to persuade me and his mom. Yes, I should go. I have to go. Kabita was calling me why haven't I called her today? Nothing than just my busy schedule contributed for that. Anyway, she might have prepared food for me. I have to switch my laptop off. It seems that Jiwan still wants to talk to me. There are more friends online. Saying hello, Namaste, how are you, so and so. having chats with them is just a fun. No face book now. So I have not been followed what is my status. I haven't followed others as well. However, I love to do that. Reading other's status give me more fun than posting my words, photos and texts. Thanks Facebook. No twitter. Twit.. yes, I have a lot of things to twit..but thinking why should I do the same? everyone knows what is happening with my country, it has not been hidden anything. no trust, no mercy, no ….no …. and no… not good and positive things. Frustrating word. I have just said fried bye. Now I am leaving.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archive