BANDIPUR – Time and again, I heard the name of place 'Bandipur'. Have you been to Bandipur? No! Why haven't you been? You should have gone there? Bandipur is such a beautiful place people often term it queen of mountain. Indeed such a nice place, please make your visit….. and more; hit my ear for many many years. Finally, a day has come made my dream came true. Yes, I made it. 9th, 10th and 11th of June 2011 at Bandipur Moutain Resort, was indeed awesome experience of life ever lived with.
What do you feel if you see open sky, lightening galaxies, milky way and peaceful earth nothing making you feel disturbed as if you are in heaven. Yes, it is heaven. Just silence and peaceful in the night with non-stop sound generated by crickets from surrounding forest. Wah…. it was wonderful three days I spent in Bandipur. The one and only thing I missed is my wife, and son. I wanted to take them together with me, it was not possible as I was in official trip. A program called 'Youth Retreat' was organized by Youth Action Nepal and International Alert. My organization is also considered one partner of the this consortium so it happened for me to be there on such a memorable event. Hiking inside Shidda Cave, wandering around in folks were most memorable ever I had.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archive