I was feeling not well in the morning. Why? Kabita asked for reason. Nothing was that much serious so I refused to answer her. Was that any mistake she committed so that I was not happy with her? It was not true, I was worried just because the day for the registration of land that I bought nearly month ago was approaching fast, but I was not sure how to allocate remaining 2 hundred and fifty thousand rupees. I tried to borrow from few of my friend but it went on successful. Two friend who supported me a lot owing me enough money. It was big help for me. I am thankful to all. But that money for which I was struggling to owe was not sure whether I should get that hence I was worried.

We had a very nice lunch together. I realized that Kabita wanted to have meat in the lunch but she was little bit hesitant to get that in as I was decided to be a complete vegetarian. My decision was not taken in mood it was thoughtful decision that there was some commitment I had made so that as per that I won't take any item made of meat and alcohol until it comes to success. I asked them to bring if they want but they didn't hear me.

I used to cut people hair when I was in village. I remember it today so thought I would try to apply this skills to my boy as his hair was got long. I tried and succeeded. Then we visited Zoo. Bishrood enjoyed a lot seeing a lot of animal and birds in the zoo. Despite zoo is full of dust, polluted many people were gone to visit zoo. Specially those who were come with their children were seen happiest. We spent nearly two hours inside the zoo. Had Masala dosa at Jawalakhel. I was too much full having that dosa.

I wanted to read the article about Maoist program & strategy that was published in the Nagarik news but still not being able to do that as right now I am watching Big Boss' Indian TV reality show. It was full of emotions, humor, quarrels, fight. It was fun at all.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll