This is hard to believe the things happening to me these days. People are making noise about me and my personal and professional life. What do they think of me? Lazy or Crazy? Most probably crazy, rarely let other to rule him. Hahaha, so funny. I, however, started realizing that people are started recognizing me who am I. so that they stepped up to step me down or step me out. Anyway, this so funny as well as lesson learned for me as I began to know what life is and how I have to live it. hahaha.

Today I spoke to Equal Access CeO, Ronni. She skyped me at the morning. We talked about Equal Access, how we should take this organization forward. It was a great she called me. She said that EA doesn't want to loose me. Wonderful hearing. I am also doing great for the organization.

I have sent many emails to many recipient in different topics and issues. Mostly, I spent time working in DRL projects. Finalized CAG member, sent them an invitation for CAG meeting. Likewise vacancy of program officer and web producer also got ready. It will be publishing on tomorrow's Kantipur, and well posted in equal access site www.equalaccess.org.np.

After the tea session with Upendra sir I returned to home. Evening walk is beneficial that's why I walked from office.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll