Nepal government seems to be restricted to issue new license to newly applied radio with intend to control the pressure from people as it's lacking frequency available for new radio particularly in urban area of the country. Minister of Information & Communication Mr. Shankar Pokharel said frequency management has become far challenge for ministry so they have made decision that no frequency with above 500 WT will be provided to operators in the urban and Terai area, the ministry however decided allowing 1000 wt license in the mountain area. Minister Pokharel was speaking at the CD lunch function organized by Communication Corner, Ujyalo Network. Audio CD comprises 20 features in Nepali broadcasted in the Asian radio network program 'Asia Calling'.
Search for Common Ground has posted a vacancy notice for the position of Media Manager for which I have decided to apply. Most of my friends, well-wishers and family put pressure on me that my current working experience should meet desired requirements so I that it will be good to shift work place. In December 31, it will be complete four years I started work with Equal Access, so it is right time to take a new break. I agreed.
I was hoping that Gopal daju will provide me with remaining fund that is lacking to get the land registered. It was unfortunate he said that it was very hard for him to give but he gave me one million which is deposited in the bank. Now I need at least one hundred and fifty thousand rupees for the land registration. I am worried how to allocate that as most of my friend whom I was hoping to borrowed said they don't have that much of money. Don't be negative and hopeless, I will do that. We can do it. Yes, I will do it.
DRL CAG meeting went on well. All guests openly expressed their positive views that they would feel happy to be associated with Equal Access new initiative Media. Challenging part is still there since we are still in the beginning phase. I will report Gemma that it went on successful.
There are a lot of activities in planned for this week. I am prioritizing what for the next. I will work with Niroshan to finalize the content of the book.

2 comments:

Saraswati Thapa said...

a mixture of work and personal life, that's what goes on with people's mind every now and than.I wish you all the best Binaya

Unknown said...

thanks di, how are you doing?

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll